Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Year in Review:Cultivate Create is One

Hello, my friends! As you know,  I celebrated my One Year Blogiversary a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to share with you today some of my favorite posts.....and some of your favorites, too.  It's kind of cool to look back and revisit some of our home projects that we accomplished over the last year. Although we aren't finished fixing up our 1960's rancher, we certainly are a lot closer than when we started.  

I also poured my heart out, let you in on MY STRUGGLE, at the end of last October. It has been an up and down journey since then, the struggle of all struggles as I press on to get healthy and lose weight. (And since I am now a hostess for What You Wish Wednesday, I will no longer be doing Weigh-In Wednesdays. I haven't posted in a while about my journey, but I will very soon!)


Here are some projects and posts that were your faves and mine, too!(i.e., most pinned, most shared, most views in this past year.) If you are new Cultivate Create, go check them out!

How to Stain Vinyl Shutters


Mixed Metallics Fall Centerpiece

Painted Front Door

31 Days of Revising Home Series

Free Printable Cleaning Schedule


Little Pumpkin Baby Shower

Free Divergent Quote Printable


Thanksgiving Tablescape


Christmas Home Tour


Sweet Gum Bottom B&B Redesign Part 1 & Part 2

 

DIY Scabble Letter Art


How to Shop Your Home to Decorate for Spring


My girls' bedroom redesign.  See here and here.

Nightstand Makeover. 

Melissa and Doug Tray Upcycle

Painted Parquet Floors

Chevron Wall
A couple more things.  I have a lot exciting and new things planned for Cultivate Create that you aren't going to want to miss!  Join this site and make sure you are in the loop. Also, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! I would love to connect with you! 

See you tomorrow for What You Wish Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...