Monday, September 22, 2014

We Got a Makeover

Do you know that feeling you have right after you get a new haircut or color? Or right after you apply that brand new shade of lipstick or that mascara that makes your eyelashes 20x as big as they really are? It's that feeling of fresh, new starts, of getting to reinvent yourself. You know......you look in the mirror and you actually feel kind of pretty.  A hint of a smile graces your lips and you know it's going to be a good day. Right? 




That's how I feel today. Cultivate Create got a little makeover this past weekend.  It's fresh and new and streamlined. I've updated the About page, and am getting caught up on my Projects, Printables, and Get Healthy pages.  If you've got a minute, go take a look around!

Don't want to miss a post?  Join this blog (on sidebar) and follow on social media (also on sidebar.) I would love to connect with you!

A huge thanks to Girl Brooks for designing my blog! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...