Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday #17


Welcome to What You Wish Wednesday!  I am so glad you stopped by!  While you are here, let me show you my faves from last week's WYWW link up. 


*Simple Fall Garland from Designs by Miss Mandee.  This combines two of my absolute favorite things; fall and free printables. Isn't this adorable?



*Raw Maple Machao Crunch Protein Fudge from Happy Healthy Holy Home. This one might have a long name, but it is definitely not short on yumminess!  And, to top that, it's healthy.  She had me at "fudge." 




*Repurposing and Upcycling from All Kinds of Things.  I loved seeing how people use things for purposes other than what it was originally designed to do. Go check out all of the things that are repurposed and upcyled in this post. 

Make sure you check in with all the other hostesses blogs for their features this week. Their links are below.  Oh, and features, make sure you grab a button!


WYWW Feature Button:



So, without further ado, let's get to the party!


WYWW DETAILS:

  • Share a recent post from your blog. 
  • Include the WYWW button (code below) and/or a visible link-back to this post.  
  • Check out a few of the shared links.
  • By submitting a link, you are giving me authorization to feature your post.  If your post is featured, I will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love!
  • Follow along:  


WYWW Button:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...