Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable


Day 10: Cleaning Schedule

Yesterday, I shared the thorn in my flesh.....cleaning!  I decided to make a schedule so I can better keep track of what I need to be doing, and do it consistently.  

This is what I came up with:


I didn't make a "deep cleaning" schedule, but an everyday routine to follow.  I think it helps me to have a visual reminder of what I need to be doing, so printing this cleaning schedule out and framing it seemed like the best thing for me to do.  

**To print the Weekly Cleaning Schedule, right click on the image and save it to your computer, then print.  For personal use only.

Enjoy!

**To see all other 31 Days of Revising Home post, go here

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget