Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable


Day 10: Cleaning Schedule

Yesterday, I shared the thorn in my flesh.....cleaning!  I decided to make a schedule so I can better keep track of what I need to be doing, and do it consistently.  

This is what I came up with:


I didn't make a "deep cleaning" schedule, but an everyday routine to follow.  I think it helps me to have a visual reminder of what I need to be doing, so printing this cleaning schedule out and framing it seemed like the best thing for me to do.  

**To print the Weekly Cleaning Schedule, right click on the image and save it to your computer, then print.  For personal use only.

Enjoy!

**To see all other 31 Days of Revising Home post, go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...