Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Mantle

31 Days of Revising Home: Day 15

We are talking, this week, about revising home through seasonal decor.  I think it is the easiest way to make a change in our home. During the holidays, we have a little more license to let our creativity flow and deck out our homes and make them fun and festive.  

While I was taking photos of my sweet friends' fall front porches, Jessica let me snap some pics of her fall mantle.  It's located in her dining room, and I can imagine family dinners while being able to enjoy the fall festiveness. 


Jessica started with a large window pane, and added a grapevine wreath tied with burlap and orange ribbon.  These pictures don't do the size of the frame justice.  Her ceilings are really high and the large frame helps to draw the eye up.  


I am in love with anything gold right now, and Jessica has just the right amount of it.  She repeated her gold elements in her vase, polka dot votive holders, and the small picture frame. 



Small pumpkins sit atop candle holders and her small frame captures the sentiment of the season. 


Aren't these votive holders adorable?  Gold? Yes, please. Polka dots? Absolutely. Great combination. 



I love, love, love Jessica's fall mantle. It makes me wish I had a mantle to decorate.  I can't wait to see what she does for Christmas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...