Monday, November 11, 2013

Little Pumpkin Baby Shower


This weekend, with the help of my sister-in-law Kayla,  I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for my sister Leanne and her little pumpkin on the way!  What better theme for a fall shower!  When I mentioned to my sister what I was planning on doing, she said that she actually calls baby Liam her little pumpkin sometimes. How sweet!



I started out by making the invitations using PicMonkey.   If you haven't checked it out, you should.  It is a wonderful FREE photo editing site.  (I blacked out personal info for privacy.)


We kept everything really simple with pops of orange and yellow and little pumpkins everywhere. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the afternoon sun streaming through the windows.


I used washi tape to make the little flags on the caramel apples and also on the pumpkin spice muffins. 


We enjoyed finger sandwiches in the shape of pumpkins. 




The menu included: Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Weight Watchers recipe) with cream cheese frosting, caramel apples, cream cheese with Harry and David red pepper jelly and crackers,  pretzels, mini vanilla cupcakes, pumpkin shaped finger sandwiches, pumpkin candy, cheese, and apple slices. 


I printed out small pumpkins and hung with baker's twine.


This was printed and framed for the table.  I also made it over on PicMonkey.


Leanne is 36 weeks!


The beautiful diaper cake was made by my sister-in-law, Kayla. Isn't it adorable?  


What a wonderful day for my sister!  Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated with us. 


6 comments:

  1. THIS. PARTY. WOW!! What a neat idea. I love anything FALL themed and you did an amazing job with all of the little details. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing this post. I hope you don't mind if I share it via pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I Sure! Pin away. I found your blog through Nikki's Nacs. Thanks for hosting the link party!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea for a fall baby shower! Love the pumpkin tree! Can I ask where you got your dining table from! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, April! My best friend's dad built the table. It was given to me with just the natural finish and I whitewashed it. They have similar ones at Z Gallerie....double pedastal, white wash. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful baby shower! I love the fall idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad my sister was preggers during the fall. It worked out great to have her pumpkin baby shower. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...