Thursday, November 14, 2013

Budget Thanksgiving Kid Table

This kid table decor cost me less than $6 for four place settings. 

I wanted a no-fuss kid table. One that I didn't mind if it got spilled on, stained, or a little messy.  If your kids are anything like mine, there is bound to be some sort of mess by the end of the meal. 

I wanted to give the kiddos a fun area, but I didn't want to spend a lot of moolah. 


I raided the dollar aisle at Target after Halloween and scored lots of dollar items for only 30 cents each.  





These are wine bags.  I have no use for them as wine bags, but I loved the cute sayings on them.  I grabbed them knowing that I could think of another way to use them.  I stuffed them with plastic bags so they would stand up and greet everyone with their cute sayings. 









I already had napkins, forks, sodas, pumpkins, burlap, and twine.  Most items were leftover from fall decorating and my sister's Little Pumpkin Baby Shower

Let's break it down. How much did I spend?
At Target--(75% off dollar aisle items) 
*wine bags                   3 @ .30
*Treat cups                 1 @ .30
*Felt pumpkins          4 @ .30
*Turkey tea lights      2 @ .30
*Happy Harvest sign 2 @ .30

At Hobby Lobby--(last year 75% off end of season sale)
*place cards          1 pack @ .50

At Dollar Store
*plates                    1 pack @ $1

For a total of................... $5.10 plus tax 


Simple, but inexpensive and something that the kiddos can enjoy!



Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget