Monday, November 04, 2013

November Trend: Plaids

November is here already. It's kind of hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. This morning,  I have rounded up some of my favorite plaid posts from around the web.
I am really loving plaid for Thanksgiving this year, and I can't wait to deck out my Thanksgiving table with it!  



Rustic Picnic
Wouldn't you love to be along on this picnic on a beautiful November afternoon?



Casual Outdoor Dining
How about dining outdoors at this rustic-casual table? 


Thanksgiving Tablescape
I love the modern black and white plaid plates used in this Thanksgiving tablescape by Focal Point Styling.


Rustic Thanksgiving Tablescape
The mixed plaids used in this tablescape are beautiful!  Beaux R'eves did an amazing job setting a table that welcomes family.


Thanksgiving Porch
I would absolutely love to snuggle up with a good book on this Thanksgiving porch by Dear Lillie.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  I love the small touches of plaid on the pillows. 


Plaid Nails
Or how about donning plaid on your nails for Thanksgiving?  Beautiful job by Fetching Konad Nails. 


Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.  What are your go-to tablescape or decor faves?  Will plaids make an appearance at your place this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...