Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #5

Hi!  Just stopping in briefly today.  My kiddos have been sick and I am exhausted and feeling a bit under the weather myself.  But I didn't want to miss my weekly weigh-in.


This picture really spoke to me this week. I saw it shared on FB and it really helped me to not think about how I may look when running, but to remember that we all have to start somewhere.  


 So without further ado:

This week's weight loss is 5 pounds. (Current weight 285)

Total weight loss so far is 19 pounds in five weeks.  (Starting weight 304)

I truly hope you all have an amazing thanksgiving and enjoy time with your family and friends!

*To view the post that started the weight-loss journey, click here.




2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...