Monday, January 27, 2014

DIY Word Cloud Art

While doing some weekend reading on Thistlewood Farm, I found out about this amazing free website, Tagxedo, that allows you to make word cloud art. I was immediately smitten. You see, I have this thing for personalized art prints.  I also have a thing for free stuff.  These two things together, and I am in Heaven! (You can check out a great tutorial on how to utilize the site here.)

I decided to make some art for my girls' new shared bedroom.  I used words like share, best friends, sisters in the art and I love how it turned out.  I kept it in simple black and white so it would coordinate well with the bedroom. 



I also created art about our dog, Molly.  Isn't it precious?  I used horizontal wording on this one. 



How about Valentine's Day art to print and frame for the holiday?  Love it!


There are tons of color combinations, shapes, and fonts to personalize your art. Go check it out and make your own!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...