Monday, January 13, 2014

Favorite Things: 2014 Home Trends


Happy Monday!  I thought I'd share some home trends with you today.  I have totally been swooning over black and white items, as well as gold accents.  I hope to incorporate some of these in my home this year as I tackle projects. Be sure to take a look at each link below. They each have great photos and inspiration!

Blacks & Whites


 via \\ Our Fifth House






Black and white stripes are so timeless and classic.  Paired with gold or funky art or furniture, and they look updated and hip.  


 via \\ The Hunted Interior



via \\ The Hunted Interior

How absolutely adorable are the black and white spots?  I love, love, love them and may just have to find a way to bring them into one of our rooms.

via \\ IKEA 

Gold Accents



via \\  Stephanie Creekmur 










via \\ Keep.com



via \\ Caitlin Wilson   



via \\ Target 

Ahhh, gold. Whether it is used on a gold foil art print, as a polka dot feature wall, upholstery fabric, or a side table, I am absolutely smitten.  Gold has made a comeback and it is better than ever!

What are some new trends you'd like to incorporate into your home this year?



2 comments:

  1. The black, white, and gold is such a great combo! I have always been more of a brown girl when it comes to decorating our home, but I have been considering adding more black. I just might have to have that
    Hey Y'all print. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...