Monday, October 13, 2014

Spooktacular Serving Pieces

 As I was on the prowl for beautiful Thanksgiving serving pieces, my eye kept being drawn to the fun patterns and colors of Halloween. I really have never decorated for Halloween or had a Halloween party. We don't usually like spooky things around here. But the oranges and blacks and birds and pumpkins were so cute, I just had to show you what I found. These items are oh so spooktacular without being over the top gory or gross.  And did I mention adorable?





1. Tombstone Slate Cheese Board// Crate and Barrel $14.95
2. Bat Bowls (set of 2)// Crate and Barrel $7.95
3. Pumpkins and Ravens Dish Towels (set of 2)// Crate and Barrel $11.95
4. Spiderweb Candy Bowl// Target $8.99
5. Pumpkin plate//Crate and Barrel $4.95
6. Raven plate// Crate and Barrel $4.95
7. Black plastic punch bowl// Target $14.99 

One more thing.....tomorrow is the last day to enter the Lilla Rose hair clip giveaway. Be sure to click here to enter. 

Also, I had to privilege of guest blogging over at Alabama Women Bloggers this morning. The topic was Guilty Pleasures.  Head over and find out just what I confessed was one of my guilty pleasures.  (You can see that post here.)

Linking up to:
 photo WYWW1_zps9fe7dbe8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...