Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday #23


What You Wish Wednesday (#WYWW) is here!  I love, love, love seeing all of the amazing posts linked up each week. There is such a wide variety of topics! Here are a couple of my faves from last week!

//Via Christianity Cove//
How cute is this yarn turkey?  That would be an easy project for my kiddos, and I think they would really enjoy it. 

//Via Little Brags//
I really wish I could go shopping with Christine of Little Brags. She lives in the Northwest, so it may be a little hard for me to get there from the Southeast. But, I can dream can't I? Look at all of those goodies she brought home from a recent shopping trip. Go see how she used them in her home. 

Really quick, I wanted to remind you all to enter the Jamberry Nails Fall Prize Pack Giveaway. You can enter here

Okay, let's get this party started!

WYWW DETAILS:

  • SHARE A RECENT POST FROM YOUR BLOG. 
  • INCLUDE THE WYWW BUTTON (CODE BELOW) AND/OR A VISIBLE LINK-BACK TO THIS POST.  
  • CHECK OUT A FEW OF THE SHARED LINKS.
  • BY SUBMITTING A LINK, YOU ARE GIVING ME AUTHORIZATION TO FEATURE YOUR POST.  IF YOUR POST IS FEATURED, I WILL INCLUDE A PICTURE AND A LINK TO YOUR SITE TO SHARE THE LOVE!
  • FOLLOW ALONG: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...