Monday, October 27, 2014

Shopping in Alabama: The Chapel Market


**The Jamberry Nails Fall Prize Pack winner is Rachel H. Congrats!**

Saturday, Stephanie and I headed to the town of Pike Road, Alabama for the second annual Chapel Market. Like last year, it did not disappoint. There were more vendors this year. So much to look at! (You can see my recaps from last year's Chapel Market HERE and HERE.)




When we arrived, we registered and were told that we could line up either at the Chapel or at the tent. We decided to line up at the tent.  I almost want to kick myself for that now because by the time we got inside, some of the booths were really picked over. (Judging by the way Instagram feed looked compared to what we saw after an hour or two.) But, there was still plenty to look at and to take home with us. (Sorry for the not-so-good-pics. I forgot my camera and had to take all the pics with my phone. And I call myself a blogger!)







































We had a blast looking at all of the pretties!  Vintage and new items, one-of-a-kind pieces, and seasonal decor, and much more!  Next year, if you can make it, I definitely recommend making the trek to the Chapel Market! It is worth every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...