Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday #18



Welcome to What You Wish Wednesday #18! Last week, we had some amazing posts linked up. Here are some of my faves!

5 Tips to Dress Great on a Budget from Jenny Cupido


Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad from A Hot Southern Mess


And I had to include this free printable by one of our hostesses, Leslie from Our Joy His Glory. I can't wait to use these for my kiddos. 
Scripture Memory Cards from Our Joy His Glory

If you were featured, make sure you grab a feature button!




WYWW DETAILS:

  • Share a recent post from your blog. 
  • Include the WYWW button (code below) and/or a visible link-back to this post.  
  • Check out a few of the shared links.
  • By submitting a link, you are giving me authorization to feature your post.  If your post is featured, I will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love!
  • Follow along:  

WYWW Button



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...