Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Favorite Things: Fabrics

Hello!  I thought I'd share with you today a couple of my favorite fabric sources and what is catching my eye lately.  I love finding fabrics and shops that are not your everyday, easily found options.  It supports small business, and artisans who create beautiful, one-of-a-kind fabrics. 


#1 Spoonflower
Have you heard of Spoonflower? If not, you are missing out!  Spoonflower is a site where you can design your own fabric, wallpaper, gift wrap, or decals.  It gives you the opportunity to have a custom design at a great price.  Also, there are tons of great designers who sell their items on this site.  It is the perfect place to find out what is hip, trendy, and up-and-coming in the home design world in my opinion.  

Emily Sanford Designs is one of my favorites on Spoonflower.  Her fabric collection includes lots of coordinating watercolor patterns in bold colors. So beautiful!
Via //  Emily Sanford on Spoonflower


Via // Emily Sanford on Spoonflower

And, you know the black and white Swiss Cross, or plus sign, is really hot right now in home design.  It's being put on walls, on furniture, and hey, why not a fabric?  Tagkari's simple cross design fabric is great for making a bold statement.  Other designs in the shop are bold and graphic as well.

Via //  by Tagkari on Spoonflower


#2 Etsy
I can't say enough about Etsy.  You can find anything you want on the site and wonderful fabric is no exception.  Here are a few patterns I found from a couple of my favorite Etsy shops. 
Via // Fabric Shoppe on Etsy
Isn't that fox fabric adorable?  I can see it along with the coordinating fabrics in a nursery or playroom.  Love it!

Via // Fabric Shoppe on Etsy
And what little girl wouldn't love a little shimmer and sparkle?  This fabric is so pretty with just the right amount of bling.  

Via // Sew Fine Fabrics on Etsy

This fabric is so pretty!  It is from one of my favorite shops, Sew Fine Fabrics.  I used a similar print in a dark turquoise to cover my lamp shades in my living room.  Great quality and wonderful prices!

Do you have a favorite place to find unique fabrics?  Please share in the comments below. I'm always looking for new ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...