Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Wooden Spring Moss Monogram Letter


It's March first and Spring decorating is in full swing at my house. I've brought out the pastel pinks and all the green stuff I can find. If it's not quite green outside yet, I'll bring green to the inside! 

I'm not sure where I saw this project, but I'm thinking it was on Instagram. I'm not sure who posted it or even if it was exactly like this, I just have a notion that I saw a photo of a project similar to this, so I can't take full credit. Then, I went to Micheal's and saw this hollowed out wooden letter and I knew I had to create a pretty Spring monogram full of moss!


Like I said, the letter came from Micheal's for around $5 when I purchased it when it was half off. The bag of beautiful, assorted moss was $3.99 from TJ Maxx, and the stem of pink flowers was only $1 from the Dollar Tree. So, for only around $10, I've got a beautiful new Spring decor item (with some of the moss and flowers left over for another project.)








 All I had to do was hot glue the moss and flowers in place and I was done. It took less than ten minutes!











At this point in the year, I'm definitely ready for Spring and this project helped me jump start my Spring decorating and it makes me so happy to look that pretty, vibrant green and pink! Have you started Spring decorating yet?


Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...