Tuesday, March 08, 2016

House Goals: Painted Brick

Ever since we moved into our ranch fixer upper almost three years ago, plans to one day paint our orangeish-red brick has been on the list. While we have stained our shutters, installed a new front door and painted it, and landscaped, the exterior still has something lacking. And over the past couple years as Chip and Joanna Gaines entered on the scene, the popularity of painted brick has risen even more. 

Today, I'm dreaming and planning for when we paint our brick rancher. House goals, if you will. Not only do the homes I'm showing you today scream modern style, they also seem classic. Like they'll be the epitome of beautiful homes for years to come. 


Painted Brick Inspi
// Magnolia Homes //

// Magnolia Homes //

// Magnolia Homes //

// Magnolia Homes //


// Magnolia Homes //



// Beneath My Heart //

Aren't all of those painted brick homes just gorgeous? It helps me to be able to visualize what our home may look like painted. 


This photo of our home's front entry was taken late spring last year after we installed the new front door. You can she the orange brick just kind of screams at you. I'm looking forward to a more neutral color as a backdrop for pretty landscaping. Aghhh....house goals. 

1 comment:

  1. This inspires me & is my new color scheme with my peach multi color brick. Thanks! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...