Thursday, January 16, 2014

Favorite Things: Etsy Shops





Today, I am sharing with you some of my favorite Etsy shops.  Do you shop on Etsy?  I am increasingly utilizing this site for great deals on home decor, party supplies, and cards or art prints.  I love that you can support individuals who are creative artisans, find products that are unique, and get a great deal all in the same place.  Here are some of the shops I love.

Art & Prints

via \\ Stephanie Creekmur
This foil print is the epitome of southern euphemisms. Stephanie Creekmur has the most adorable art prints that capture the southern spirit. Remember the Hey Ya'll print from my Favorite Decor Trends post earlier this week?  Another example of her beautiful work. 

via \\ Old English Co
This timeless black and white print is just the tip of the iceberg for London based Old English Co.  Take a look at this shop's modern kitchen, nursery,and wedding prints. 

via \\ lilidiprima
I am absolutely crazy about these quirky portraits.  Send Lili Di Prima a photo of each person in your family and she creates beautiful, unique portrait art.  I am definitely doing this! She also does wedding invitations and pet portraits. 

Fabric & Textiles

via \\ Sew Fine Fabric
Sew Fine Fabric is a wonderful shop to find modern home decor weight fabric at a great price. I can attest to the great quality!

via \\ ElemenOPillows
How cute is the name ElemenOPillows?  This shop has beautiful, ready-made pillow covers, including Euro shams.

via \\ Michelle Dwight
Who doesn't like a little typography on a pillow, especially if it's song lyrics? Check out this shop's beautiful custom pillows and other home accessories. 

Stationary

via \\ Littlelow
I cannot say enough about Littlelow.  This shop has the most adorable cards and art prints.  I honestly could've including quite a few different items from this shop in this post, but I restrained myself. Just go take a look. She has cards buy three get one free right now.  Here is a little idea....her cards would be adorable framed as art. 

via \\ Katievaz 

Beautiful hand-drawn paper goods in this shop!

via \\ One Canoe Two
If you haven't heard of One Canoe Two, I would be surprised. I think I've even seen a commercial on tv.  These guys have wonderful letterpress goods!

Supplies (Home Organization and Party)

via \\ Image Fountain Designs
Chalkboard supplies from Image Fountain Designs are just what any organizer needs to keep things stylish and tidy. 

via \\ More Sprinkled Joy
Find paper straws and lots of other party supplies from More Sprinkle Joy. 
via \\ Greenridge
Wooden rock candy sticks, among other party wares, are found at Greenridge Designs. Lots of cute tags and party decor.  

via \\ Rockabye Baby Store
This party banner is adorable!  Great for a first birthday, or any occasion. This Ozark, Alabama based shop has just what you need to make your next party stand out. 

Miscellaneous

via \\ Yard & Sons
My cousin Ryan's shop, Yard & Sons, has got you covered when it comes to leather goods for all of your gadgets.  Need ideas for Valentine's Day for your hubby? Check out the handcrafted leather sleeves for any smart phone or tablet. (I have a Kindle sleeve and love it.)  Also, I love this new leather catchall.  I'm thinking it would be perfect on a bedside table. 

via \\ Nicole Porter Design
This shop has colorful wares for your home, including these state hand towels. 

Want to see more of my faves?  Check out all of my favorited items and shops here. You can follow me on Etsy as well. 

Do you have any favorite Etsy shops?  I'd love to check them out! Leave a comment below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...