Wednesday, January 08, 2014

2014: Possibilities




In looking to the new year, praying for focus, and writing out my goals, one word kept coming to mind.  Possibilities.  

For the first time in a long time, I am excited and invigorated!  I'm thankful for the creative outlet I have in writing Cultivate Create blog, have momentum going forward with my weight loss and healthy living, and am slowly building my blog and decorating business. 

I am so hopeful and excited to see what this year has in store!  The possibilities are endless.  


“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
– Isaiah 43:18-19 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...