Sunday, May 10, 2015

Woodland Bohemian Outdoor Party Inspiration

I have totally been crushing on all things bohemian lately. I may not dress like a boho chick, but I completely appreciate the look in all its feminine, throw-back glory.  I've been planning a special little intimate party, the details of which I will keep on the down-low for now. These are some of the images that have helped me come up with my overall plan and I couldn't wait to share them with you. If you would like more details for each photo, just click the link below each one.

Overall Aesthetic:
Flower crowns, feminine and flowing fabrics, and a nod to yesteryear. What's not to love?

|| Via ||
|| Via ||

|| Via ||
 
 
The Details:
What could go better with flower crowns than moss and ferns and flowers? And the setting? Outside amongst the beauty God has created.

|| Via ||
 


|| Via ||
 
The Color Scheme:
Mint green, coral, and blush pink. Such a beautiful combo. Needing color inspiration for a party or even a room re-do? Look at the latest wedding trends to get inspiration.


|| Via ||

 

|| Via ||
 
I really, really, really hope that the weather cooperates so that I can have this little shindig outside like I have planned. It just won't feel the same if I have to do it indoors, but I'll make it work if that happens.
 
I looked to a lot of wedding trends and photos for my inspiration for this upcoming party. Where do you look to get inspiration?


Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget