Sunday, May 10, 2015

Woodland Bohemian Outdoor Party Inspiration

I have totally been crushing on all things bohemian lately. I may not dress like a boho chick, but I completely appreciate the look in all its feminine, throw-back glory.  I've been planning a special little intimate party, the details of which I will keep on the down-low for now. These are some of the images that have helped me come up with my overall plan and I couldn't wait to share them with you. If you would like more details for each photo, just click the link below each one.

Overall Aesthetic:
Flower crowns, feminine and flowing fabrics, and a nod to yesteryear. What's not to love?

|| Via ||
|| Via ||

|| Via ||
 
 
The Details:
What could go better with flower crowns than moss and ferns and flowers? And the setting? Outside amongst the beauty God has created.

|| Via ||
 


|| Via ||
 
The Color Scheme:
Mint green, coral, and blush pink. Such a beautiful combo. Needing color inspiration for a party or even a room re-do? Look at the latest wedding trends to get inspiration.


|| Via ||

 

|| Via ||
 
I really, really, really hope that the weather cooperates so that I can have this little shindig outside like I have planned. It just won't feel the same if I have to do it indoors, but I'll make it work if that happens.
 
I looked to a lot of wedding trends and photos for my inspiration for this upcoming party. Where do you look to get inspiration?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...