Monday, June 09, 2014

Free Fourth of July Printables

Independence Day will be here in less than a month so I thought I would go ahead and share a couple of free printables for you!  Go ahead and get a jump start on your party planning and decorating for that amazing barbecue you will be hosting. (My dining room table looks like a smorgasbord of red, white, and blue! My wheels have been turning and I can't wait to decorate for the 4th!)



Just right click on the printable, save to your computer, and print! Pop into a cute frame and BAM! Instant holiday decoration. Easy, right?




I hope you enjoy!


*Printables are for personal use only. Copyright 2014 Cultivate Create.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...