Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Style Study: Winter Whites and Neutrals


Welcome to Day Four of our Christmas Style Study week! Man, this week has really flown by. I've loved looking at all of the different styles so far, and honestly, it's really hard for me to say which is my favorite. I can find something I love about each style or color combo. I tend to change this up each year and that makes it fun to play with different styles. (I cannot wait to show you how I'm decorating for Christmas this year. Like last year, I'll be doing a full week of Christmas home tours in December. I'm so excited!) Okay, let's move on to today's style.

Winter Whites and Neutrals
There is something so soothing about a white or neutral palette. I just love a flocked Christmas tree, pretty winter whites, or natural elements like pine cones. 

Winter Whites and Neutrals:
Soothing, calm, elegant

Let's take a look! 
|| Home Bunch ||

|| This Silly Girl's Life ||

|| Craftberry Bush ||

|| Ella Claire ||

|| Craftberry Bush ||

|| Craftberry Bush ||

|| Thistlewood Farms ||

Oh man, all of these photos are so dreamy and beautiful! What style is your favorite so far this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...