Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Style Study: Plaids and Cozy Winter Essentials


Today is the last day of Christmas Style Study week. I've really enjoyed looking at the different styles and color combos this week. They are all so pretty and have something different to offer. But, I have to admit, today's style study may be my favorite (this year anyway). I've been very drawn to plaids and buffalo check. It's just so warm and cozy to me! So without further ado, here are some of my favorite plaid inspiration photos. 


|| Romancing the Home ||


|| Centsational Girl ||

|| Craftberry Bush ||

|| Pottery Barn ||

|| On Sutton Place ||

|| Major Hoff Takes a Wife ||

This year, you'll see a lot of plaids in my Christmas decorating. I just couldn't help myself. It was kind of like those Pier 1 commercials where the lady walks in and something starts to speak to her (literally) and she has to take it home. That's what has happened to me this year with buffalo check and plaids. I can't wait to finish up all of my decorating to show you. But, how are you decorating this year? Keeping it traditional or trying something new this year?

If you missed any of the other days this week, be sure to go take a look:
*Silver and Gold
*Classic Reds and Greens
*Merry and Bright
*Winter Whites and Neutrals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...