Monday, September 28, 2015

Ten Reasons Why Fall is My Favorite Season



This time of year is my absolute favorite! Something about it almost makes things feel magical and I look forward to it every year. Here are my top ten reasons why fall is the best!

1. Cooler Temperatures. 
I took this photo on November first last year in Gatlinburg, TN. It was one of my favorite shots I got while we were there.
After the oppressive southern heat and humidity, the cooler temperatures are a welcome respite. I love the mild temps during the day and the cooler nights. It just makes me want to snuggle into a blanket and drink a hot cup of coffee with Pumpkins Spice creamer, of course. 
2. Pumpkin Spice everything.

When I saw this e-card, I chuckled out loud for a couple of minutes before I could move on. It was just so fitting. But really, I love Pumpkin Spice latte's from Starbucks and usually keep some creamer at home during the season. It does seem like everything has pumpkin spice flavors this time of year. I've seen marshmallows and breakfast foods and, yes, even chips. Has the food industry taken the pumpkin spice craze a bit too far? Absolutely! But, I'll happily take it as a sign that my beloved fall is here and just go with it.





3. Leaves and Pumpkins.
Gatlinburg 2014
I absolutely love seeing the leaves change and going to pick out pumpkins. It's a fun thing for our family to enjoy this time of year. 




4. Fall flavors and scents.


Leaves is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Great smelling candle!

I tried Pumpkin Apple this year and it smells divine. A new B&BW favorite.
Don't you agree that the scents of fall are just heavenly? Apples, pumpkin spice, warm cinnamon sugar, and apple cider are all some of my most favorite scents. They're so comforting.

5. Decorating for fall.



Behind Christmas, fall is so fun to decorate for, inside and outside! I love displaying lots of mums and pumpkins outside and making things cozy and warm inside. Oh, and I love fall and Thanksgiving tablescapes. They are so fun to come up with.

6. Football.

While the act of watching football isn't always my favorite thing to do, love all of the things that go along with football season; tailgaiting parties (with all of the party food that goes along with it), friendly rivalries, and, of course, hanging out with friends and family to watch the games. Roll Tide!

7. Gatherings.
|| Via ||
Doesn't it seem like gatherings with friends and family happen more often in the fall? Football viewings, bonfires, cookouts, holiday parties. I just love it!

8. Bonfires and hayrides.



Bonfires and hayrides are so intrinsically fall that I couldn't leave them off of the list. Who cares if you get home smelling like smoke or a stable? There's just something about gathering around an open flame with friends, roasting marshmallows for some yummy s'mores.  Or riding under the stars in a trailer full of hay. So much fun!

9. Fall fashion.


|| Via ||


|| Via ||
Aaagghhh! I LOVE fall fashion. Plaids and buffalo check, scarves, cardigans or tunics, boots, and lots of layers! 
10. Friends and Family.


Like I said earlier, gathering with friends and family during this time of year just tops off this season being my favorite. 

I'm so excited that fall is here! (Can't you tell?) What is your favorite season or time of year? Do you love fall as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress, hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...