Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Southern Holiday Life Fall 2015


The Fall 2015 issue of Southern Holiday Life is here! I was so thankful to be a contributor again and I'm thrilled at how my articles turned out, as well as how the entire magazine! There are some really cool articles in this edition, so you'll definitely want to check out the digital version.

I had two articles in this issue; A Stylish Nod to Neutrals (pg. 21) and Frighteningly Festive (pg.57). 


For this fall front porch, I went with a neutral theme. I love white pumpkins and muted tones. I know my neighbors thought I was crazy for decorating for fall in July. I saw a couple of cars slow down really slow and then necks twisting as far possible to try to see what I was doing. It was hilarious. But, I had a deadline and it had to be done, regardless of the weird looks I got. The article tells all about how to achieve your own neutral palette for your fall decor. 


I had an absolute blast decorating for this article (and having a pretend Halloween party in July.) Decorating for Halloween isn't something I've done very much, but it was fun getting to let loose and go for it. The kids loved it, too. They got to eat all of the yummy food once I photographed everything. 

I hope you'll go take a look at the digital issue. I know you won't be disappointed! You can view the issue here:



Be sure to follow Southern Holiday Life on Facebook for info on future articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...