Wednesday, August 20, 2014

How You Know It's Time To Declutter

Coinciding with No Spend August, I have also been cleaning out closets and trying to declutter a bit.  I made this infographic for you, albeit a bit facetiously, after I cleaned out my mudroom and found the most random group of items ever.  Why in the world did I have 47 unused cassette tapes, 22 newspapers, and 13 tissue paper poufs just sitting in my mudroom?  It was definitely time to declutter!


Do you need to declutter, too?  Make a commitment to cleaning out at least one area a week. I still have a few more areas to go, but it sure does feel good to purge things that aren't needed and get a little more organized.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...