Monday, August 25, 2014

Fall Party Supply Sources


Fall is so close, I can almost taste it.  (Yes, I'm saying this in spite of the near one hundred degree weather we've had the past couple of days.)  College football kicks off this weekend, and I hope cooler weather follows shortly thereafter. I don't know what it is about this time of year, but it seems like we have a lot more gatherings; tailgate parties, fall parties (because fall party food is the absolute best), Halloween parties. And those all usher in Thanksgiving and the Christmas season.  For that reason, I am sharing with you my favorite places for adorable and affordable party supplies.  Gearing up for a football viewing party?  Planning a fall soiree? Don't worry. I've got you covered. 

TomKat Studio
TomKat Studio
I love TomKat Studio. If you want trendy, on-point party supplies, then this is for you.  They have anything from party decorations to Cricut items and baking supplies. They also have printables for your event. (And you know I love a good printable.)


Just Artifacts
www.justartifacts.net
I just recently placed an order with Just Artifacts, and I was really impressed with both the items offered and the low prices. Seriously, you have to check them out! They have anything you could possibly need for a party or gathering! Tissue paper poms, paper lanterns, tissue tassels, and cute buffet supplies. 


Etsy
The Lovely Memories
It's no secret that I love Etsy, and while searching for party supplies, this was no exception.  There is a plethora of goods for your gathering at any given time. If you know specific keywords to type in, then your search should be easy. But shifting through all of the many, many Etsy shops can be overwhelming. Here are a few I found that had both great prices and quality items. 

The Lovely Memories has paper treat bags, stripey straws, favors, and personalized invitations. Check out their wooden chalkboard buffet easels.
Road Side Chick
I love RoadSideChick!  She has the best assortment of favor and food boxes and plastic mason jars with lids. I loved this pumpkin cookie cutter. See how it comes with the cookie and frosting recipe? Would be great for home or a gift.

Paperandcake
Paper And Cake takes the cake on printable partyware. I loved this Modern Fall Printable Party Collection.  Isn't that cake topper adorable? The set includes: 
Cupcake Picks 
2” Party Rounds +
-place cards
-party food labels
-name tags
-garland
Wine Glass Tags
Favor Bag Toppers / Party Food Labels +
Napkin Rings / Watter bottle wraps / Juice box wraps +
Banner Leaves (in 5 sizes)
Full Patterned sheets

LouTinenEvents
I can think of a plethora of ideas for uses of baker's twine. I like to keep some on hand at all times. Check out LouTinenEvents for baker's twine, washi tape, and lots of other party and packaging goods. 

getthepartystarted
Get The Party Started has got you covered when it comes to party and shower items. I loved their adorable cupcake wrappers. Also, check out their fall and Halloween iron on transfers for your kiddos!

Team Tailgate Shop
Team Tailgate Shop
Team Tailgate Shop has collegiate items for your tailgate party!  They have NFL items available as well.  Not only do they have party supplies, but tent and tailgate supplies, too. Chairs, grilling accessories, and much more. 

I hope this helps you when planning your fall gatherings! I know I'm looking forward to cooler temps, hot cider, bonfires, and stylish fall parties!




For more fall inspiration, check these out!
Team Color Wreath Tutorial


Mixed Metallics Fall Centerpiece

Pretty Fall Porches




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...