Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School and a Free Printable

Yesterday was the first day of school for my first and third graders and everything went well.  They came home excited and exhausted. It's going to be a good year.  Here are few photos I snapped yesterday morning to commemorate the day.


First grader on the left, third grader on the right. Yeah, Ashlyn is now a bit taller than her big sister. 




 Ashlyn with her teacher, Mrs. Taylor. 




Katlyn with her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Jackson.


I love to send notes in both of my daughter's lunchboxes to let them know that I think about them throughout the day. So, I decided to make a free printable for you all to celebrate the new school year. Here are some lunch notes for you to send with your little one. I even included one to send on test days! Enjoy!

To print, right click to download, then print. A full page print works best. For personal use only.
Copyright Cultivate Create 2014.

Here's to an amazing school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...