Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Makeup Routine

Happy Wednesday! Are you just as relieved as I am that the week is half-way over? This amazing weather we have had here in South Alabama has me dreaming of white sands and sticking my toes in the pretty blue water. Maybe soon.

Today, I have something new to share with you. I have a new YouTube channel and will start incorporating video into Cultivate Create. I can't wait to use this media avenue to enhance Cultivate Create for my readers. I plan on sharing virtual home tours, craft tutorials, and much more! Today, I am simply sharing my makeup routine.

I get asked all the time about my makeup. I love playing with my makeup and trying new things, but when it comes to foundation and moisturizer, I am pretty set on what I use. Namely, because after lots of trial and error, I have found what works for me and don't see a reason to change it. (I use Olay Regenerist moisturizer at night and in the morning, and my foundation is Merle Norman Total Finish in Alabaster Beige.) As a mom in her, ahem, early thirties, I do have some unevenness in skin tone. I have remnants of Melasma from pregnancy, and some sun damage. If you have any of these issues, I strongly recommend trying some of the products I use because the overall coverage is absolutely amazing.

So, without further ado, here is my very first video on my new YouTube channel. If you can't view this video in your browser or on your phone for any reason, try this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7eA0QynBO8


If you have any questions about products I use, leave me a comment below!

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE.

(All opinions are my own. I have not been compensated for this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...