Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine Snack Mix

 
 

Each year for Valentine's Day, I like to send a treat for both of my girl's classes.  This year, I made a sweet-n-salty treat that anyone would love. And I made sure I included lots of chocolate to please Katlyn, my oldest daughter. She is our chocoholic. She could even rival me for the Lover-of-All-Things-Chocolate title. 


By the way.....what do you think about the M&M bag? I just noticed it as I type this post. Rose in the mouth, monogrammed robe. That is quite funny!

Ingredients:

  • 3 cups of Cheerios (or store brand)
  • One bag of Mini pretzel twists
  • One bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • One bag of Valentine M&Ms
  • 3 cups of Cocoa Puffs Cereal
***Makes approximately 30 half cup portions. 



I love recipes like this that are simple and taste good!  Combine all of your ingredients into a large bowl, mix and your are ready to serve.




 
This year, I measured out half cup portions into re-sealable bags. Then, I added a cute Valentine sticker to the front.  Bam! Valentine's Day class treats done. (I ordered the personalized sticker and bag sets from Jane.com a couple weeks ago.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...