Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School and a Free Printable

Yesterday was the first day of school for my first and third graders and everything went well.  They came home excited and exhausted. It's going to be a good year.  Here are few photos I snapped yesterday morning to commemorate the day.


First grader on the left, third grader on the right. Yeah, Ashlyn is now a bit taller than her big sister. 




 Ashlyn with her teacher, Mrs. Taylor. 




Katlyn with her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Jackson.


I love to send notes in both of my daughter's lunchboxes to let them know that I think about them throughout the day. So, I decided to make a free printable for you all to celebrate the new school year. Here are some lunch notes for you to send with your little one. I even included one to send on test days! Enjoy!

To print, right click to download, then print. A full page print works best. For personal use only.
Copyright Cultivate Create 2014.

Here's to an amazing school year!



Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget