Monday, May 18, 2015

The Results: Purium 10 Day Transformation Challenge


I am so late getting this posted. The past week and a half have been uber busy and last week, I could not get my video to upload to Youtube. I finally got it to upload today. (It literally took about seven hours to upload a ten minute video. I gotta figure that junk out.)

Anyway, including this last video diary entry, I have three videos about my experience with Purium. If you haven't checked them out, be sure to do so. ( And subscribe to my channel while you're there. Thanks in advance!) My videos go a little more in-depth that what I will in this blog post.



Overall, I am very pleased with Purium and the weight and inches I lost in just ten days. I also felt amazing once I got past the first couple of days (which are rough because of detoxing and caffeine withdrawals).

I lost 6.8lbs and 7 and a quarter inches overall in just ten days!




For those of you who are looking for something for weight loss past the ten days of the initial challenge or don't want to do the challenge and want to just order some individual products, here are the other meal options available as explained in this video. (I ordered the chocolate whole food meal and the pre-meal capsules).

Like I said, I am very pleased with Purium and am continuing on with the weight loss phase post-challenge. lf you'd like more information and about Purium and what products they have available click HERE (This is my referral link.) If you are a first time customer, you can get $50 off by entering code: AmandaHendeson  I'm not going to be actively trying to sell Purium, I just wanted to pass along the $50 savings in case anyone wanted to try Purium. It's great to be able to recommend something that actually works.

Have any of you tried Purium before? I'd love to hear about your experience with it! Leave a comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...