Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Inspiration

Mid-Century modern isn't a style that I have worked with a whole lot. While I appreciate the clean lines, it just isn't a style that I have in my own home. To get a better feel for it, I decided to create a Digital Design Board, showcasing a couple of mid-century modern pieces. Paired with some current accessories, this look is fresh and updated with a vintage flair. 

When I saw this pink chair, I had to build a board around it. It's so chic and that pop of color is perfect for a neutral bedroom. I also really loved the lines of this amazing dresser.  And the plush carpet would be so cozy underfoot in the mornings as you're dragging yourself out of bed. The gold sunburst mirror highlights the gold accents on the dresser, and the patterned pillows bring some fun to the design.


All of the items on this design board are from Chairish. It's a really cool website where you can score all kinds of vintage furniture and accessories. No matter what style you have, they have something for you. One of the cool things about the site is that you can make an offer on the item you want. Items are sold by individual sellers (Yes....you could sell your vintage goods as well!) and they can choose to accept your offer or you may have to meet a reserve price.  Either way, it's a great way to get a good deal on an item you love.  

Board Details: 
Mid Century Nine Drawer Dresser
Lamp
Pink Slipper Chair



I like to mix design styles and now I think I will be a little more open to Mid-Century Modern design. What do you think about that design style? Is there another style you would prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...