Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Home Tour: The Perkins Family




Happy Friday, sweet friends! And welcome to Day 5 of Home Tour Week!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing the different homes all decked out for Christmas. I know I have!  Be sure to go back and catch up if you haven't seen the rest.  Oh, and are you still looking for some Christmas projects to keep your little ones busy while school is out? Be sure to check out the Projects tab and scroll down to Christmas. There's lots there to keep them busy. 

Okay, now to the home tour! Today, Thad and Rebecca Perkins have opened their home to us!  There are LOTS of pictures in this post, and that was after me paring down!  I love this beautiful home! To me, it is the epitome of Southern style. It just has that put-together, warm and inviting, friendly Southern charm.  I think you will agree with me. 


Rebecca and Thad Perkins



Come on in to the Perkins home!


The Living Room



After walking up on that adorable front porch, a warm, inviting living space greets you. A central fireplace flanked with built-ins takes up the right side of the room. SO pretty. I love how in this room, Rebecca kept everything neutral with pops of red for a holiday vibe without going over the top. Classic.

The Guest Room



This room is all decked out for Rebecca's granddaughters. Isn't is so sweet that they have a room all their own for when they sleep over?  It is so girlie and beautiful! Every little girl's dream. The tree is bright and colorful, with touches of whimsy. I love the personalized ornaments. 













 One of my favorite things about this tree is that it is set in a galvanized bucket and flocked with "snow." I bet it keeps all those snowmen ornaments nice and cool. 

The Kitchen


There is so much attention to detail in the neutral kitchen. I love the quartz countertops and stone backsplash. Becky added just the right amount of red to bring some Christmas cheer. 




The Dining Room


Once again in this space, Rebecca kept things neutral with just the right pop of color. I love her use of natural elements such as greenery, pine cones, and antlers. Gorgeous!








I love this monogrammed tree skirt!



















The Master Bedroom


There is such beauty in simplicity! I love that this tree reflects the sentiments of the season!








This wood sign was one of my favorite things in the room! Beautiful!


Man Cave



Appropriate for a man cave, Rebecca used burlap and rustic elements on this tree. 









 My favorite thing in this room?  The way the tree is nestled in a wooden crate and all the stockings are hung at the bottom of the tree. I think that is the first I've ever seen that done, and I love it!

Thanks, Rebecca, for letting us tour your beautiful home! It's classically Southern and oozes Christmas charm and grace. 

I have one more home to show you guys this year!  Don't miss it on Monday!  I won't spill the beans yet, but I will say that the architectural detail in the home is absolutely a must-see! Have a great weekend!

Don't miss what's going on at Cultivate Create! Get posts right to your inbox by subscibing by email, or join this site (on right sidebar.) Follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram! You can also find Cultivate Create on Google+ and Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...