Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Party Caddy

About a year ago, I found this really awesome caddy at my local flea market. I am not sure how old it is or what it was originally used for, but I snatched it up knowing that I could use it for something






I added some jars and was ready to utilize it to its maximum potential.  For a while, it has housed art supplies. But I thought using it as a party caddy would serve me well for a backyard bbq and enable easy transport outside. 


I added straws, utensils, and food picks to the caddy for easy use. And it looks festive as well!




Come back tomorrow for a tutorial on how to make those adorable food picks! 

Linking up to:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...