Friday, April 04, 2014

Spring Porch Decor

Have you ever heard of Sassy Steals?  It's one of those daily deals sites like Jane.com.  A couple of weeks ago Sassy Steals had this cute wooden monogram bunny for only around $10 or $12. I can't remember exactly how much, but it was a great buy, so I ordered it. It came in this past weekend.  It was unfinished wood, so I painted it white and added a bright yellow bow.  


It wasn't quite substantial enough for my front door, so I added it to my large grapevine wreath to give it a little more presence, especially since my front door  is recessed and something larger is needed for it to be seen well from the street. 


That's only step one for my spring front porch.  I still have a lot to do to make it welcoming and not so stark for the spring. Right now, the front door is flanked by two pots with metal topiaries.  They were fine for the cold winter months, but now it seems too bland.  Not enough color and life for spring in the south. 



So, here's my plan to make my front porch more welcoming:


Do you have any other suggestions for me?  Is there anything else I could do to make our front entrance welcoming and colorful for spring?  I'd love to hear!  

Okay, gotta go get some annuals to put in my empty pots.  Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...