Saturday, October 19, 2013

Goin' to the Chapel

31 Days of Revising Home: Day 19


I have been looking forward to this day for a while now!  A few months ago, when Layla of The Lettered Cottage announced that she would be hosting a vintage goods market in Pike Road, Alabama, I knew I had to go. This day has been set in stone on my calendar for a while now.   



source

I almost feel like the crazy Target Lady getting ready for Black Friday.  I may or may not be a bit too excited about this.  I've got a plan and it is game on.




 Not only will Layla be selling goods, but a whole gaggle of amazing bloggers will as well!  
source

To say I am excited would probably be the understatement of the century! My good friend Stephanie and I are heading up bright and early and don't plan on coming back empty-handed.  As I keep in mind revising home, I have a list of things that I am looking for that will enhance the aesthetics or functionality of our home.  Maybe I will score some of those things today!  

I can't wait to share with you guys what I find!  

Alright, now.  I'm headed to the chapel!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...