Thursday, June 04, 2015

Month in Review: May 2015

May was one of those whirlwind months where we barely felt like we could catch our breath. There was something going on every. single. weekend. No joke. But as much as it was jam packed with busyness, it was also jam-packed with lots of memory-making moments. And that makes the craziness worth it

Here are some of the highlights of the month...blog posts in case you missed them (with links) and lots more that I haven't shared yet!


Boho Outdoor Party



The day of the little outdoor party, I also had my friend, Heather, form Newman's Photography come take some photos to document their birthdays. I really wanted photos with them in the flower crowns that I made. Here are some of my favorites. Aren't they gorgeous? I can't wait to have some printed and framed.








Of course, I just had to try on one of the crowns, too!



New Front Door



Patriotic Rag Wreath

Purium 10 day Challenge Video Blogs
 
 
 We had dance recital...
 


The birthday girl got to blow out her candles...



We celebrated my oldest niece's graduation...


Had fun on the lake with family...



And finally got to have a beach day. Grayton Beach is absolutely gorgeous!



My hubby took the girls to their first dance. It was a father/daughter mother/son dance called the Ties and Tiaras Ball. They had so much fun!




They also loved getting all dolled up! Kat wanted an updo, so this is what I did for her.







Ash wanted to wear her hair down, but with some special touches. I ended up curling it, then adding in a headband braid to keep her hair out of her face.




I also became an aunt again to a beautiful niece and my girls both got All A awards on the last day of school. Man, it was such a busy month, but we made lots of memories!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...