Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015 Non-Resolutions



Oh, hello 2015. Glad you could drop by. I'm happy to know that you'll be around for a while. So, I might as well tell you that this year, I'm not making any particular resolutions. While you're here, I'm not going to box myself in with particulars. Instead, I am thinking in directions. These are the things I want to move toward, the direction in which I want to go. So, 2015, here's to a great year!


My NON-Resolutions:
I just want to make memories. I want to travel more, to taste something I've never tasted, to experience something I've never done. I want to walk down streets that I've never seen before and take it all in, moment by moment. 


I want to read a good book. Not just any good book, though. I want to read a book that changes me, that shifts how I see the world. 


I want to get healthy. I want to conquer my demons. I want to be proud of myself for taking care of myself, for pushing myself to new limits, for persevering beyond what I thought I was physically capable of. 

I want to find balance. 

I want to find new ways to show my husband and daughters how much I love them, how much I am grateful to God that He chose me to be theirs. I want to laugh more with them. I want to cherish my moments with them.

I want to surround myself with people I love.

I want to become a better me. Not a different me, but a better one.....the one that God created me to be. I want to thrive in my passions, and make the world a better place because I am doing what I love. 

I want to discover new music......the kind that travels right to the center of my heart and stays there. The kind that I can listen to on repeat and never tire of. The kind that moves me.

I want to love deeply and with abandon. 

I want to continue to make my home a refuge, a haven for my family. I want a place where friends want to gather, where all are comfortable and at ease. 

I want to cultivate my passions.

I want to create, to use my imagination. 

I want re-ignite!



A very happy new year to you! May God bless you in 2015!  Have you made any resolutions?  Specific or generalities, what are your goals for this year? 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget