Thursday, April 07, 2016

10 Functional and Fabulous Potting Benches



The past couple of days, I've been working on my flower beds and planters for spring. There's so much that has to be done; weeding, pruning, mulching, edging. And the list goes on. My favorite part, however, is going to the plant nursery and choosing new flowers for my pots and landscape. I had so much fun picking out some new varieties this week! I can't wait to see how they do throughout the spring and summer growing seasons. 

A few years ago, my husband built me a potting bench and I've never used it consistently. This year, though, I wanted to change that. You see, flowers make me happy. And doing anything related to my flowers makes me happy. Give me the dirt and sunshine and I'm in Heaven! So, I decided to gather some inspiration in order to create my own little potting bench haven.  I hope this gives you some inspiration,too!

1. Trellis Backed
|| Via ||

2. Repurposed Fence


3. Green with plant envy
|| Via ||
4. European Goodness
|| Via ||
5. Simple with Sink
|| Via ||
6. Repurposed Nesting Boxes
|| Via ||
7. Pretty Palettes 
|| Via ||
8. Wood and Metal
|| Via ||
9. Shabby Chic
|| Via ||
10. Terra Cotta Heaven
|| Via ||
Which one is your favorite? I love something about each one!

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen this award yet! It's super and I love the concept! reviewworldill

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...