Thursday, December 03, 2015

Advent Calendar with Printable Plaid Tags



We've carried on the tradition of the Advent calendar at our home this year. I love to give my girls little surprises or treats each day leading up to Christmas....Jesus' birthday! For last year's Advent, I made some printable scripture and activities to include each day. (I'll leave the link to last year's at the bottom of the post so you can download that free printable if you want.) I used the same printable this year, but only included the scripture and not all of the activities. I found that I over extended myself a bit and getting in some of those activities was difficult. We'll still take things to our neighbors and to some civil servants (two of the activities on the printable), but otherwise will keep it simple with the scripture. 



I used an antique wooden ladder that I found at an antique store in Dothan, Alabama a couple years ago to hang our Advent calendar. I draped red pom pom trim and attached with a small clothespin. 




I made printable tags with buffalo check and traditional plaid to go along with my theme this year. I've made this available for you to print, too! Just download at the bottom of this post. 




I'm a couple of days late in getting this post up, but there you go! If you've already done an Advent calendar, pin this post and save for next year!

To download the free printable, right click on each picture and save. Copyright Cultivate Create 2015. For personal use only. 










Click HERE to see last year's Advent calendar with free activity printable. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...